Lets’s say, you’re setting up a new home office that you need to furnish. Purchasing furniture that requires assembly is an economical option. That is, until you try to put that stuff together with pictures-only directions. Relax, we’ve got you and your furniture covered.
Opting for office furniture that requires assembly is a great way to save money. The rub is, desks, chairs, and other furniture still needs to be put together correctly. If they aren’t, your expensive computer could take a fall when the desk disassembles.
Office furniture is a good choice. We can help make it effortless.
You may have bought office furniture only to find the instructions don’t make sense, or worse, the directions are pictures only. You may have gotten the thing halfway through only to find you went up instead of down with a piece, so you have to disassemble it and start over? That’s over with Best Handyman Boston. We gladly take on your headaches, because we like you so much.
The team at Best Handyman Boston knows all the tricks of the trade. We’ve worked with every brand of furniture you can imagine and understand how to put all of these items together effectively.
We bring our own hardware, so if we need to replace a screw or drill a hole a little deeper, we can do that too. We know how to do it without damaging the furniture, even if you’re working with pressed wood furniture, which is prone to breaking.
You’ll have perfect office furniture all assembled.
Consider outsourcing your office furniture assembly to us.
- Increased safety for you and your equipment
- Reduced frustration
- Reduced chances of injury during the assembly process
- You get more time to do other things you might enjoy
- You save money because the furniture doesn’t fall apart later, forcing you to replace it
- You reduce your chances of breaking the furniture during the assembly process
- You work with pros who can adjust to problems with the item as packaged
- You can purchase flat pack items that require more skill to assembly, such as upholstered pieces, or pieces with hundreds of components
- You can have the piece installed directly in the location where you’ll be using it
If putting desks, shelves, and rolling chairs isn’t your idea of a good time, call us. We’re happy to take care of it for you.