Will you really get back to me within 24-48 hours? Even on the weekends?
- Yes. We have created a smooth and efficient process that will allow us to give you an estimate even when we are on the road or not in the office.
What is your hourly rate?
- Residential: $75/hr
- Commercial: $85/hr
Is there a job minimum?
- Yes. We do require a $150 minimum for any repair call, and this does not include the cost of materials.
Do I have to buy the materials?
- No need to worry. Your estimate will include labor, materials, and disposal fees in order to complete your project. We’ll be handling the entire project for you. If you have questions please call us at (857) 201-6083.
How long will it take?
- It depends. Our typical repairs take anywhere from 1-5 days depending on the complexity of the project. Our goal and mission is to get you back to your home, or business, as soon as possible.
How soon can you get here?
- We can typically be at your home or business within 1-5 business days.
Who is my point of contact?
- You will be assigned your own, personal project manager. They will be your point of contact throughout the duration of the project.
Why can’t you just give me a quick estimate over the phone?
- In order for us to accurately give you an estimate, we need to see as many details about the project as possible. We want to review the project with our team prior to coming out, so we can accurately diagnose the repairs needed and provide you with the most accurate estimate possible.
Are the repairs guaranteed?
- Yes. All labor and workmanship provided by Best Handyman Boston on all repairs are guaranteed for one year from the date of the final invoice.
- We stand by the quality of our work and have a 5-star reputation to back it up.
Are you licensed and insured?
- Yes. We are fully licensed and insured.
- Our license #’s are:
- HIC: #190836
- CSL: #97387
- Be sure to check if the other handyman service companies you’re talking to are.
Do you provide plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and other mechanical services?
- Yes, we do. We work hand-in-hand with our fully licensed and insured mechanical teams to provide these types of services. We have taken the time and vetted the best in the area so that you don’t have to.