Lovely hot showers and a comfortably heated home. These gifts come courtesy of our water heaters and boilers.
These are some of the hardest-working appliances in your house. They are under a lot of pressure and a lot can go wrong quickly.
Boiler Repair & Replacement
Boilers can last up to 50 years, but when they start having problems they can stop working very quickly. Some mechanical components may wear down faster than the boiler itself, and might require replacement.
You might have a problem if:
- You hear odd sounds coming from your boiler, including whistles and gurgles.
- You have a boiler-based heating system and some rooms are going cold.
- You have a boiler-based heating system, and your heating bill has just increased.
- The boiler or the room its in smell strange.
You should also check the age of the boiler. If it’s nearing the end of its lifespan it might need a replacement.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Water heaters only last 8 to 12 years. In fact, water heater replacements are some of the most common expenses homeowners face.
In some cases, we might be able to help you avoid a full replacement by repairing your existing water heater.
Signs you have a problem include:
- Your water only gets lukewarm.
- You’re running out of hot water a lot faster.
- Your water heater is making clanging and banging noises.
- Discolored or rusty water.
Regardless of whether you need a repair or a replacement, Best Handyman Boston will give you a great repair for a fair price. We’ll stand by our repair for one year, which means you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing we’ve done the job right.
Stop taking cold showers.
Call (857) 201-6083 to get a free estimate today.