Gutters are one of the most overlooked parts of a home, but they’re one of the most important. They’re a vital part of an entire system that is designed to shunt water away from your house. The roof can’t do the work alone.
When gutters aren’t doing their job effectively you could see a lot of water damage happening very fast.
This damage gets everywhere:
- Under your shingles, causing roof leaks.
- Into your soffit and fascia, rotting them away and sending water into your attic.
- Under your siding, causing rot, mold, mildew, and water stains in the walls.
- On your door and windows as water damage erodes the trim and causes leaks.
- It pools against your foundation, cracking, eroding, and destroying it, leading to massive repairs.
Downspouts that aren’t set up correctly can mean gutters that shunt water into your landscaping, causing further damage to driveways and sidewalks.
Gutters should be cleaned twice a year and should be inspected to make sure they’re secured tightly to the home and are in good working order. You don’t have to do this dirty job yourself. You can call Best Handyman Boston to clean and repair your existing gutters, or to install new ones.
We install aluminum, copper, vinyl, and metal gutters according to your needs or budget. Most homeowners opt for seamless aluminum gutters, as they’re cost-effective, capable of lasting for over 20 years, and better for your home. The gutters are custom-cut to match the length of your home, so they have seams only at the corner joints. Seams create potential leak points. Reducing them means your gutter system does an even better job of protecting your home.
Stay dry and avoid expensive home repairs.
Call (857) 201-6083 for a free estimate on your gutter repair or replacement.