Purchasing your own exercise equipment is a great way to stay in shape without paying expensive gym dues. You just have to make sure the equipment is safe and functioning as its meant to.
Gym equipment is typically heavy, has lots of parts, and can be frustrating to work with. Why not end the frustration? Why not get on your bike, treadmill, rowing machine, elliptical or other device knowing it’s safe and you’ll get the workout you’re hoping for?
Solve Common Assembly Issues
Many people struggle with equipment assembly because of a few key issues.
The tools that come with the package are rarely up to the challenge. If you don’t have your own tools they can quickly frustrate you and make the job harder than it has to be.
Our thousands of hours of experience putting together equipment from major brands means that we’re never stumped, even when presented with poorly-written instructions covered in bad diagrams.
Not used to lifting hundreds of pounds, even with a partner? Protect your back and shoulders. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
We’ve all seen the piece of equipment with screw holes that are slightly misaligned, or screws that strip as soon as you try to use them. We can provide the hardware and make the necessary adjustments so you get a solid installation even if you didn’t get perfection.
Benefits of the Equipment Assembly Service
There are many reasons why you might want to call Best Handyman Boston to take care of your equipment assembly needs.
- Avoid moving heavy parts yourself.
- Ensure total safety via professional installation.
- Ensure the equipment works as designed.
- Avoid the frustration of confusing directions.
- Have someone on site who knows how to deal with common equipment issues.
- Save money by ensuring you won’t have to turn around and replace a piece of equipment that falls apart as a result of poor assembly choices.
- Moving? Make your move easier with professional disassembly and assembly which can ensure your products make it all the way through the move unscathed.
In short, a professional assembly can give you the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing your equipment has been put together just as well as the equipment at your local gym.
Best Handyman Boston offers the safest, most effective, most cost-effective way to assemble your in-home gym or exercise center.
Call (857) 201-6083 for a free estimate today.